Frequently Asked Questions
Expired MPRG Domain Password
- On a Windows machine, start the Remote Desktop Connection application (usually under the Accessories folder in the Start Menu).
- Type fileserv.wireless.ece.vt.edu as the remote computer's address.
- Don't worry about any additional options and just click Connect.
- If you receive a message stating that the remote computer cannot be verified, don't worry about this and simply select Yes.
- Now, type your username and the expired password into the appropriate fields.
- Furthermore, click on the button Options >> and make sure that you have selected to log on to MPRG.
- Click OK.
- Now, you should receive a message stating that your password is expired and that it needs to be changed.
- Go ahead and change your password by filling in the appropriate fields in the form that follows.
- After completing the form with an acceptable password, you should once again be able to access MPRG domain network files, folders, and printers.
Last updated Wed, Sep 17 2014 5:51pm